PvP Mage Duel (24 hour made) PvP Mage Duel (24 hour made)

looks very nice and has a cool soundtrack but you can win easily by pressing random buttons.

leonidoss341 responds:

I wanted to show that all of today's RPG randomization ;)
Ty

The Hardest Platform Game in the World. The Hardest Platform Game in the World.

maybe i am just bad but i never made it ove the first spinning obstacle.
I would recommend you to watch the level design videos of extra credit on youtube.

planetman responds:

You gotta keep trying man - you should be able to get past the platform with the correct timing - just keep jumping once you land on it near the center!

Jonnil's Rock Paper Scissors Jonnil's Rock Paper Scissors

ok, i have played 20 games, here are my results:
Losses:0
Draws:5
Wins:15

(spoiler alert: just only pick paper)

Jonnill responds:

I just played 20 games, and I did what you did, here is my results:
Losses:0
Draws:4
Wins:16

That was too easy, I have to fix some things...

Monstralia Monstralia

This game has very nice visuals but the controls are incredibly sloppy and are not explained anywhere.
I would really like to know how i control my caracter.
The stuff that you put in the description got me excited, but the game you uploaded doesnt meet the expectations you created.

Explain how your game works and fix the controls and this might be a very nice game.
And again, good job n the graphics!

onehumanunit responds:

Thank you- that is useful feedback which I'll certainly take into account in the next versions.

ORK TOWERDEFENCE ORK TOWERDEFENCE

there is a TEAM UP section on newgrounds, look it up. (oh sry, i didnt capslock all of this, i hope you can stll read it.)

I dont like telling you this, but working with limited ressources is tough and I feel like you are not using your full potencial.
So here we go:
Stop remaking old game concepts (!!!!) if you do not have something to add to the table (like neat graphics, a new look at an old concept, extremely smooth and fun gameplay, etc).
I dont understand why so many People spend months developing versions of games that already exist. Just look thorugh steam greenlight, about 80% of the games there are just new versions of old stuff. About 99% of these new versions are not even better than the original Version.
Why?
Because they are not backed by a team of highly expirenced proffessionals.

I get it, you want to make a tower defense game.
But why try to recreate something that has been done a million times?
Why dont you look at your limited ressources, come up with something even slightly original (of the top of my head, i'd suggest a game about managing the inside of ONE tower in a classic tower defense game. You know like buy ammunition, upgrade shit, maybe directly aiming at the enemies that are passing you. But all on the budget that the "player" has decided to invest in you. id call it "the last stand" but thats already a game with a new look at an old genre , so you have to think of a good name yourself.)
so back to the topic:
I BEG you, please stop trying to create something that you are bound to fail at!
Please think about possibilities to make your game interestening (go watch every video of the "extra credits" youtube channel - NOW).
Please try to learn programming in Unity by completeing hundreds of these fucking tutorials and only then put your precious energy in one of your own projects.
Please dont waste your time.
Please.

Attack of the Goblins Attack of the Goblins

its nice to see that people are still working with scratch!

well, your game could use a reset button but the rest is pretty neat, considering that you used scratch :)
Keep working on your games and consider switching to the more complex programm stencyl (which builds on the click n drag feel of scratch but enables you to make way better games)

Dark Maze Dark Maze

decent music
no animations
no real graphic
no story (except escaping the maze)
char moves EXTREMELY slow
no hints or anything else you could base your escape plan on

Rumble in the Soup Rumble in the Soup

found a bug:
if you have guns maxed out and get the +1 gun upgrade by killing a boss you dont shoot anymore

The Last Samurai The Last Samurai

Great game!
BROFORCE!
there are too many different objects to interact with, this gets confusing!
The exit points are not always in roughly the same place, resulting in some unsatisfactory expirences

question(s):
how can you afford to make all these shiny games? Do you distribute them on other sites to generate ad revenue? Or is it just 100% hobby and recreation?

cheers,
Josh

Geovizz responds:

Hey, thanks! I think if you interested in how it works you should 100% visit FGL - www.fgl.com . They have ALL answers. In general it's my main occupation. Sometime it was some kind of hobby and recreation, but now it's a hard and painfull process xD

Lizard Crash Lizard Crash

Very nice!
nothing to play for a long time but quick and kinda challenging fun!