Suprema Suprema

Looks pretty cool, but the controls are very counter intuitive in my opinion. I didnt even make it out of the first level.

But hey, maybe i just suck.

6hMXA responds:

I guess I'll have to make a video of game play, which will show how the engines work while navigating through the maps.

Thanks for feedback!

Ignis mortis Ignis mortis

Extremely good animations!

There are some tiling errors, the music is very repetetive and a check point system / faster movement speed / not respawning at the very beginning would have been nice.

Finger's Crisis Finger's Crisis

And that, kids, is why you should not pick your nose!

I loved the look of the game! You clearly put a lot of work into creating different locations with different atmospheres and that really payed off! (The village put a big goofy smile on my face)

But I had a lot of issues with the plattforming.
Making me do leaps of faith is ok for me, but putting three of them in a level without savepoints is a little too harsh in my opinion.
Making the game longer by making players repeat segments over and over again is something I really do not appreciate.

Supposedly this is a personal work andit sure has lots and lots of personality. So good job on that!

WanZai responds:

Thank you for playing and helpful advises! This game really makes me learned a lot about what the GAME is.

Fatal Fighters story mode Fatal Fighters story mode

Why is it only possible to attack with 10/10?
I liked the % thing you had before.

other than that, good job!

Brave Heads Brave Heads

this is a shameless rip off, but i have run out of Kingdom rush levels and even thoough this is not innovative, it plays pretty nice

Hadoken Hadoken

I realise that this is part of a minimalistic game series.
But even so it is very important to explain how the most basic (and in this case only) mechanic works.
I can totally understand everyone that got frustrated with this game.

There is also an actual little bug:
when you have one haduken active, you still shout haduken everytime you click.

scheletro responds:

Thanks for the comments, I´ll check the bug, and I´m going to add some basic instructions ;)

Taco Trump Down Taco Trump Down

You will get sued so hard
;)

esayitch responds:

Haha, yeah Trump sure likes suing people! xD I hope not though, I don't have any money >.>

WHY MUST I FEEL SO ILL WHY MUST I FEEL SO ILL

A nice little interactive shortfilm, we need more of these!

Apocashop Apocashop

A nice and not so dark version of Papers Please that I can totally get behind.
There could have been a more new content (the scenarios are pretty much the same as in PP) but your game is much less stressfull and I just had a fun time playing it!
Keep it up :)

kylechu responds:

Thank you so much! We tried to come up with some different scenarios, or at have a different flavor with the ones we did borrow from Papers, Please. I'm in the process of writing some more storylines, so hopefully we'll distinguish ourselves a little more in a future update.

Lost Ethereal Lost Ethereal

I was amazed and surprised and then amazed again :)
Wonderfull Work!