View Profile StuffedWombat

16 Movie Reviews

fuck yeah

finally a character on sublo & tangy mustard that i can identify with!
thank you so much!

69 Game Reviews

This has potential!

Here are some notes:

.) the screenshake shows the edges of the level. either zoom in a little bit or myke your levels bigger (and scroll the cammera to the middle of the level)

.) while the physics based effectiveness of the jetpack is introduced earlier, it is only really necessary to use in level12. So i never used it bc i didnt need it, but level 12 suddenly demands me to have already mastered it.

.) additionally level 12 has a second challenge at the end, so even if i did the first hard part of the level correctly, there is another hard challenge waiting for me at the end, making this level very frustrating!
I would recommend to pace these things out over a bigger amount of levels.

.) up until level 12 the design was pretty dope!

.) if the triangle jumpy things also recharged your jetpack, it would allow for a lot more variety in level design later on!

cheers,
josh

wanted to make a game like this for ages, but never figured out how!

Great job (totally not envious)!!

check out bird song by daniel linssen!

1 Audio Review

Oh hell yeah!

No-Stereo responds:

Thanks dude! xD

5 Art Reviews

Probably one of the most plastic pieces of pixelart I have seen in recent time.
The feet and hands say "designed by whoever made those creepy dog-kangaroo costumes from tank girl", but the rest says "i really like sexy girls and also probably cats in a weird way that is totally not sexual, please do not judge me", and it is this mix between pure terror and playful zoophilia that leaves me unable to rate this piece of pixelart anything other than: Arousing
-stuffedwombat 2017

one day you will draw whatever it is that your girls are looking at and it will be glorious

ha! found myself!

I make games and sometimes they are good.

22, Male