Infinite Surfer Infinite Surfer

I like that basic idea.

But i think what is most important is an indicator for when you are near enough to the gears to use them.

Fillness Fillness

I love me some punny titles.

Some of the mechanics could have been explained alittle bit better (turners only trun stuff next to them etc) but overall this is pretty cool!

Escape the Volcano Dungeon of Dread! Escape the Volcano Dungeon of Dread!

10/5 art and music

Game design is questionable (pause between attacks, smallness of enemie platforms sometimes resulting in vertain dmg, not allowing players to speed up the levels if they are good while still requiring each level to be replayed after loosing 3 lives, etc) but still, very impressive thing :)

FeeSoeeD | Beta FeeSoeeD | Beta

I thought I had a weird deja vu, until i remembered that i voted for this on greenlight yesterday!

It is really cool and I wish you all the best :)

BUG-Studio responds:

Good afternoon. Thanks for your answer!
We downloaded version 0.6.2, which opened access to the COOP mode, as well as 7 beta levels in a single game.
Thank you!

Max & Mink Max & Mink

This is pretty cool!

presentation was a bit too much like waterboy & firegirl for my taste, some of the tiles could have needed a little bit more work & the ads are kinda annoying, but this is a really great mechanic!

5/5 game

JoepvanDuinen responds:

Glad you liked it, looking forward to check out your next games as well :)

Amazing Pipes Amazing Pipes

The levels never tell me what to do.
I just randomly enter a pipe and hope that it will eventually lead me to the goal.
art is nice

Cruel Dungeon Cruel Dungeon

I think the level design could need some work.
In the first level i was thought that this would be a intentionally frustrating platformer, but afterwards i just ran thorugh each segment without knowing what i was trying to achieve, just following the path you laid down for me.
like i did not see the wall i had to make go away by putting the vase on the button. i just put the vase there bc it seemed obvius.

i quit playing in the level where the spears go up and down in the beginning because there was a "either make this jump or replay the whole level" and the spear segment took too long to get through without being challenging.

art and music are nice!

Bald Bald

title image failed?

Tataro responds:

It's perfect for me, But I will review it as well. (sorry for my english)

Minute of Rage Minute of Rage

Wolod responds:

Great article! I'll add some new flavors of frustration to my future games :)

Flakmeister Flakmeister

Catch 22 - German Edition?

For some reason this reminded me of this old 3d snowballfight game :)
It was pretty immersive (even though your shots are just cannon balls instead of real flak ammo) and it made me consider that there are still flak towers standing in the city i live in so i stopped playing because I felt weirded out. I was playing a simulation of what has really happened to the people who lived here before me.

Great work, made me think!