Enthrall Enthrall

suberb gameplay, nice design!

chrashing sound a little too loud for my weak ears ;)

UnicornStudios responds:

Thanks a lot mate, glad you enjoy it!
Oh I'm sure about that, i'll take it into consideration when designing another one! Cheers!

The Enchanted Cave 2 The Enchanted Cave 2

great!

Platform Platform

dude. Id you are new to creating flash games this is the perfect place to stay. If you create something yourself, you will get feedback on it and you will be able to improve your games, step by step.
The commuity is not harsh (at least until now) and you will have to able to take some critique if you want to create. Running away as soon as someone rates you poorly is not the way to get hings done.

What bugged me the most about this game was that i had to click directely the letters to get anywhere. Maybe a box would be better. Some sound would also be nice, but since you said this was done off a tutorial its ok i guess.
But hey: Do you really think that a game that was produced of a stencil is going to not get removed?

DLyonsTheNewground responds:

I wondor...

Dead Fall (Test) Dead Fall (Test)

the fact, that i am not creating projectiles, but only click on things is not very entertaining

I was on the Throne I was on the Throne

this design is great. i love the minimalistic, yet somehow very distinct style!
the puzzles are hard, but i will fight my way through!

Talking Angela Nose Docto Talking Angela Nose Docto

this is kinda creepy....

One More Line One More Line

THIS
IS
GREAT!
u will be rich and famous and have all the ladies.

Storm-Alpha Storm-Alpha

too big to fail (or load on my shitty computer)

DariusGameDev responds:

hmmm, I had a problem loading it once, but refreshing the page fixed the problem for me. I think my browser (Firefox) interfered with the loading process or something...oh well.

Thanks for your comment, and attempting to try it!

Super Cut-it Super Cut-it

wow...
i am jealous

monsterkillu responds:

Thanks ... But you shouldn't be. Maybe you could someonday make better games than this one, if you try ... :) ..Took a lot of time to make it to this level ;)

Checks and balances-alpha Checks and balances-alpha

i cant rly read al the yellow text.
Its also a rly easy game

EnochCychet responds:

It's supposed to be easy. Also, I'm sorry if you can't read the text, is there another color you recommend?