Wave 5n - Alpha Wave 5n - Alpha

Very cool game!
Reminded me a lot of Mobs Inc.

Only thing I did not like, was that you can not hold down left mousbutton to keep firing.

I also kind of lost interest after beating the first boss with every character, the game seems to kind of repeat itself after that.

Overall 4/5, good job!

zed-studios responds:

Thanks! Yeah, there's not a ton of content right now, but more is coming! Right now it's more sort of a playable demo.

Mobs Inc. was definitely an inspiration. I actually didn't realize how much I imitated it until now.

TwoTap TwoTap

Fun little time killer!

Only thing I did not like was that when you die you get forced to use your mouse.
It would be much faster if you could retry by pressing "right" and go back with "left".
The players have their right hand on the keyboard while playing, switching to mouse to play the next level takes some time (not saying that I am too lazy to move my hand, but if your menu controlled with the ingame controls you would achieve a deeper immersion in my opinon).

Apropos time: The menu takes a little to long to load up/switch to next level for a gameplay that is as rapid as yours.

These are however not big complaints :)
4/5

Lemming1 responds:

I have written these down, I 100% agree. I will fix these in a future update. While speed games like this are simple those kind of polishing touches are what makes them great!

Chronicle Bulletin #5 Chronicle Bulletin #5

This looks incredibly beautiful!

I guess I will have to check out Episode 1, because right now I have no idea what is going on :)

A little to much text in the beginning for my taste.

JackAstral responds:

lol thanks :-)

Hitting Stuff at a Building Hitting Stuff at a Building

A very good example of how personality can make an old mechanic fun and engaging!

Fire Extinguisher Astronaut Fire Extinguisher Astronaut

The game tells me that I got a highscore even though I really, really did not.

If every score is a highscore, no score is a high score

Other than that, I felt that the fire extinguisher was very fickle to control. i think this would work better with a turn "left/right and boost" movement set, instead of having only one button to boost!

Keep learning!

EddieNiga responds:

The high score system does not work on web, only if you download the game.
The idea of the game is to make it hard to control since you are in space with no gravity and you don't have much control of your movement.

Zig Zag Zig Zag

Interestening Idea!
looks stylish
music fits
~
very hard
menu could be prettier but its fine
sometimes so hard that it feels unfair
camera moves too slow in the beginning
and then picks up speed too fast for me to ever get over 00:20

Overall:
Fun for a few minutes, soon becomes very frustrating without making me feel that it is 100% my fault that I fail so often (even though it probably is ^^)

Suprema Suprema

Looks pretty cool, but the controls are very counter intuitive in my opinion. I didnt even make it out of the first level.

But hey, maybe i just suck.

9221145 responds:

I guess I'll have to make a video of game play, which will show how the engines work while navigating through the maps.

Thanks for feedback!

Ignis mortis Ignis mortis

Extremely good animations!

There are some tiling errors, the music is very repetetive and a check point system / faster movement speed / not respawning at the very beginning would have been nice.

Finger's Crisis Finger's Crisis

And that, kids, is why you should not pick your nose!

I loved the look of the game! You clearly put a lot of work into creating different locations with different atmospheres and that really payed off! (The village put a big goofy smile on my face)

But I had a lot of issues with the plattforming.
Making me do leaps of faith is ok for me, but putting three of them in a level without savepoints is a little too harsh in my opinion.
Making the game longer by making players repeat segments over and over again is something I really do not appreciate.

Supposedly this is a personal work andit sure has lots and lots of personality. So good job on that!

WanZai responds:

Thank you for playing and helpful advises! This game really makes me learned a lot about what the GAME is.

Fatal Fighters story mode Fatal Fighters story mode

Why is it only possible to attack with 10/10?
I liked the % thing you had before.

other than that, good job!