Cream Cream

wow

just wow

(this must have taken so much time and effort and sweat and it amazes me that you manged to pull this off. Knowing only your salad finger videos until know I can not stress enough how you seem to have evolved as a writer and artist, I am really really happy that crowdfunding enables people like you to make stuff like this)

Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm

Sometimes I wonder if you feel weird, voice acting almost all of the crazy people in your videos.

I also hope that slight feelings of weirdness can not keep you from making videos and that you will continue to make videos forever.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

never!

Subterranean Losers Subterranean Losers

this is pretty damm great :)

(the first shot of the room has too little contrast for my taste, but the rest is super awesome!)

Escape the Volcano Dungeon of Dread! Escape the Volcano Dungeon of Dread!

10/5 art and music

Game design is questionable (pause between attacks, smallness of enemie platforms sometimes resulting in vertain dmg, not allowing players to speed up the levels if they are good while still requiring each level to be replayed after loosing 3 lives, etc) but still, very impressive thing :)

FeeSoeeD | Beta FeeSoeeD | Beta

I thought I had a weird deja vu, until i remembered that i voted for this on greenlight yesterday!

It is really cool and I wish you all the best :)

BUG-Studio responds:

Good afternoon. Thanks for your answer!
We downloaded version 0.6.2, which opened access to the COOP mode, as well as 7 beta levels in a single game.
Thank you!

Max & Mink Max & Mink

This is pretty cool!

presentation was a bit too much like waterboy & firegirl for my taste, some of the tiles could have needed a little bit more work & the ads are kinda annoying, but this is a really great mechanic!

5/5 game

JoepvanDuinen responds:

Glad you liked it, looking forward to check out your next games as well :)

blue blue

one day you will draw whatever it is that your girls are looking at and it will be glorious

Pixel Comp 2016 Pixel Comp 2016