Subterranean Losers Subterranean Losers

this is pretty damm great :)

(the first shot of the room has too little contrast for my taste, but the rest is super awesome!)

BREAKING NEWS: Astroid Watch BREAKING NEWS: Astroid Watch

"10 fake news headlines that will make you snort through your nose with laughter"

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Your year of work was more than worth it!

Thank you people for sticking with your project and bringing us this story.

Max & Mink Max & Mink

This is pretty cool!

presentation was a bit too much like waterboy & firegirl for my taste, some of the tiles could have needed a little bit more work & the ads are kinda annoying, but this is a really great mechanic!

5/5 game

JoepvanDuinen responds:

Glad you liked it, looking forward to check out your next games as well :)

Amazing Pipes Amazing Pipes

The levels never tell me what to do.
I just randomly enter a pipe and hope that it will eventually lead me to the goal.
art is nice

Cruel Dungeon Cruel Dungeon

I think the level design could need some work.
In the first level i was thought that this would be a intentionally frustrating platformer, but afterwards i just ran thorugh each segment without knowing what i was trying to achieve, just following the path you laid down for me.
like i did not see the wall i had to make go away by putting the vase on the button. i just put the vase there bc it seemed obvius.

i quit playing in the level where the spears go up and down in the beginning because there was a "either make this jump or replay the whole level" and the spear segment took too long to get through without being challenging.

art and music are nice!

Pixel Comp 2016 Pixel Comp 2016

ha! found myself!

Alolan Starters Alolan Starters

dude

moawling responds:

dude :')

The Querds Banner The Querds Banner

Thats pretty fucking awesome!