Back to the Fuhrer Back to the Fuhrer

this was very good.
You can really feel the love and attention this got :)

Cream Cream

wow

just wow

(this must have taken so much time and effort and sweat and it amazes me that you manged to pull this off. Knowing only your salad finger videos until know I can not stress enough how you seem to have evolved as a writer and artist, I am really really happy that crowdfunding enables people like you to make stuff like this)

Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm

Sometimes I wonder if you feel weird, voice acting almost all of the crazy people in your videos.

I also hope that slight feelings of weirdness can not keep you from making videos and that you will continue to make videos forever.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

never!

Infinite Surfer Infinite Surfer

I like that basic idea.

But i think what is most important is an indicator for when you are near enough to the gears to use them.

Fillness Fillness

I love me some punny titles.

Some of the mechanics could have been explained alittle bit better (turners only trun stuff next to them etc) but overall this is pretty cool!

Escape the Volcano Dungeon of Dread! Escape the Volcano Dungeon of Dread!

10/5 art and music

Game design is questionable (pause between attacks, smallness of enemie platforms sometimes resulting in vertain dmg, not allowing players to speed up the levels if they are good while still requiring each level to be replayed after loosing 3 lives, etc) but still, very impressive thing :)

Death March (v.1) Death March (v.1)

Oh hell yeah!

No-Stereo responds:

Thanks dude! xD

blue blue

one day you will draw whatever it is that your girls are looking at and it will be glorious

Pixel Comp 2016 Pixel Comp 2016