Back to the Fuhrer Back to the Fuhrer

this was very good.
You can really feel the love and attention this got :)

Cream Cream

wow

just wow

(this must have taken so much time and effort and sweat and it amazes me that you manged to pull this off. Knowing only your salad finger videos until know I can not stress enough how you seem to have evolved as a writer and artist, I am really really happy that crowdfunding enables people like you to make stuff like this)

Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm

Sometimes I wonder if you feel weird, voice acting almost all of the crazy people in your videos.

I also hope that slight feelings of weirdness can not keep you from making videos and that you will continue to make videos forever.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

never!

Subterranean Losers Subterranean Losers

this is pretty damm great :)

(the first shot of the room has too little contrast for my taste, but the rest is super awesome!)

BREAKING NEWS: Astroid Watch BREAKING NEWS: Astroid Watch

"10 fake news headlines that will make you snort through your nose with laughter"

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Your year of work was more than worth it!

Thank you people for sticking with your project and bringing us this story.

Big Guy, Bigger Bot Big Guy, Bigger Bot

Maybe have the robot draw his arm back before punching, that would add to the ending imo.

Bio Loop Bio Loop

I guess someone here likes the animation of Felix Colgrave ;)

The Guardian The Guardian

i dont know of you researched this or not, but the decapatating move is historically accurate (although it was generally used to cut off hands rather than heads)!

Good job!

CroMagg responds:

I'm actually really excited you noticed that. I've been studying the Italian Longsword focusing on Fioré de Liberi's work for about a year now with help from my local swordplay guild. The whole story, for me, is revolving around the way they swordfight, from the way they hold the sword to the guards and cuts they take. The guardian uses more wild mandrito cuts and a death grip on the handle as the adventurer nimbly dodges through a modified finestra guard, and rolled into a rear weighted posta de donna, into an arrest perry trying to take the centerline, but being overwhelmed by the strength of the guardian he smartly uses it to his advantage. Kind of a subtle brains vs brawn thing i guess.

The move you're talking to is where I started choreographing the scene too. I wanted to show the classic and unrealistic clash of swords and battle over that middle line and how it is easily countered by yielding and whipping around with the opponent's momentum to take his hands, or in this case his head.

Nice eye :D and thanks for the comment!
Cheers